I have had the benefit of learning at some of the finest traditional institutions in the US:
- Rush College of Nursing – Doctor of Nursing Practice
- University of California Los Angeles – Master of Nursing
- University of San Francisco – Bachelor of Nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioner in California and Alaska
I complete this with integrative health coach education:
- Duke Center for Integrative Medicine – Certified Integrative Health Coach
With additional studies through:
- Institute for Functional Medicine
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Metabolic Medical Institute
- Fellow of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Fellow of the National Academies of Practice
You achieve your best health through my authentic attention to your individual perspective and unique health and lifestyle goals.
I use my experience, skills and insight to support individuals and groups to find a better way; to show them steps to get out of their own way. Education and experience, combined with my passion for helping people achieve their goals is what led me to Integrative Lifestyle Management. As a certified Integrative Health Coach from the Duke Center for Integrative Medicine, I provide information, insight and guidance informed by extensive clinical experience.
I believe that truly personalized health care begins with You- and the choices you make. Fearless Wellness provides the pathway and roadmap for YOU to take charge.
Today, we have too much information and too many choices- BUT the fundamentals are the same: Whole food, activity, sleep and managing stress are the FIRST steps in feeling well.
These fundamentals hold true for individuals, groups, and caregivers. Let my passion to provide information and tools to people looking for a better way to feel VIBRANT and ENERGIZED start you on your own pathway. I do this as a speaker, consultant and clinician; for all ages, for individuals, and for groups of all kinds and sizes.